Hi all,

I am just highlighting that today July 5th, the SB is on sale on the
www.scan.co.uk/todayonly website for pretty much the cheapest UK
price:

Here are their prices: (without and with VAT) -
SlimDevices Squeezebox 3 Wired (White) Network Music Player £125.00
£146.88

SlimDevices Squeezebox 3 Wired (Black) Network Music Player £125.00
£146.88

SlimDevices Squeezebox 3 Wireless (Black) Network Music Player £159.00
£186.83

SlimDevices Squeezebox 3 Wireless (White) Network Music Player £159.00
£186.83

P&P (shipping) is only £7 for 1 player making the total price £195

alex.
ps. I am not affiliated in any way with scan and think that other
stores offer equally good or better service

--
ajmitchell