Wanted to be sure and post a follow up to my original post. Most of my
(long) story can be read at the link below but bottom line is I
received my Squeeze Box yesterday 07/06/2006 and after an exhaustive
crash course in CD ripping, EAC mystery codes, Foobar that was FUBAR to
me, and play list creation, my Squeeze Box was up and running in about 3
minutes max.

All my files show, perfectly tagged, and the promise of the Squeeze Box
FAR outlived my expectations.

Sure it could have been easier and if I already had an MP3 collection
and was satisfied with that sound quality it would have literally only
taken the 3 minute set-up to be playing music.

So I am loving the Squeeze Box. It's easy to use, looks great and the
Squeeze Box DAC that I have to use because of no DAC in my receiver
creates great sound to my ears. Again, FAR exceeded my expectations.

Thanks so much for all the help.

Larry

http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=25299

--