results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=19369
Question: Do you have a 770?

- Got it
- Want it
- Need it
- Forget it

Firstly Ben, your work on the 770 skin is most appreciated - Many
thanks.

I recently upgraded the 770 OS to 2006 version which seems to have
improved the performance, and made the skin even better.

I am still running a version of 6.5 from 4th March 06 (6490) and the
version of the skin that came with that release. Is there a way I can
run your new releases on this version of 6.5?

I'm reluctant to take a retrograde step on the Slimserver side, but
keen to see your latest work.

I have tried dowloading the latest release and simply overwriting the
Nokia770 folder in the HTML folder with the new code, but this doesnt
work for me. Is there anything else I should be doing, or do your later
releases rely on changes in 6.5 made since March?

--
NigelC