results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=19369
Question: Do you have a 770?

- Got it
- Want it
- Need it
- Forget it

Ben: Thanks for all your work on this skin -- it's great even without a
770. Sorry if this has already come up, but here's a feature request
that I haven't found when skimming this thread.

Several of my albums don't have album art yet, so when I browse by
album art (configured to show placeholders) it shows the file folder
silhouette with a big question mark. Would it be possible to also show
a popup with the album info when one mouses over the placeholder, the
same way that the default and handheld skins do? That would be a very
nice touch.

And again, sorry if it's already in this thread and I've missed it, but
what are the three numbers in the lower left corner? Mine usually say
0,0,0.

This is slimserver 6.5b1 - 9034 - Debian - EN - utf8, viewed using
Firefox in WinXP. Thanks!

--
aubuti