brooky Wrote:
> For me the SB can see the network it just won't connect. The laptop is
> never in (I rarely use it).

You may well be right about the problem being with the SB.

However, just because you don't use the laptop very often doesn't mean
that your router hasn't reserved a particular IP address for it which
could (in theory) lead to the kind of conflict problem I describe
above.  The SB should try to pull a different IP address from your
router to those already reserved to other kit, but it's all I can think
of at this point (oh, other than turning off any SuperG functionality if
your router has that ? That used to be a big cause of connection failure
as you'll see if you check the routerstatus list - thought it was
resolved now but perhaps not ?)

I don't know netgear routers at all well, but what is the lease time
for each connecting piece of hardware set at ?  Have you tried
rebooting the router and then connecting via the SB.

--
Siduhe