I think your router log would be the best thing to look.  It may show
connection attempts by the SB and, if so, why it is failing.  I see
that brand of router has a built in firewall, not my area of expertise,
but perhaps the router is rejecting the incoming request from the SB for
some reason ?

>From the manual:

"The router will log security-related events such as denied incoming
service requests, hacker probes, and administrator logins. If you
enabled content filtering in the Block Sites menu, the Logs page can
show you when someone on your network tries to access a blocked site.
If you enabled
e-mail notification, you will receive these logs in an e-mail message.
If you do not have e-mail
notification enabled, you can view the logs here [i.e. in Network
Management]."

--
Siduhe