Since I have installed Slimserver 6.3.0 and a second Squeezebox V3, I
have been experiencing:

1. Erratic performance on the first Squeezebox: dropouts, and
sluggish/frozen responses on the VU meter. This is an intermittent
problem.
2. Enormous variability in the wireless signal strength. Sometimes it
will be well over 95%, and then a few hours later it will drop to
15-20%.
3. Occasional problems in the way albums are listed on the Squeezebox.
For example, tracks  1-5 of a particular album will be listed as one
album, and tracks 6-11 will be listed as a separate album with the same
title.

I have tried a lot of different approaches to deal with these issues.
Problem # 1 seems to resolve after I unplug the Airport Extreme Base
Station for a while, and Problem # 3 seems to resolve when I rescan the
library.

I am using Mac OSX 10.4.7, and have "instructed" Slimserver to use
iTunes (leaving the Music Folder and Playlists Folders blank).

Any advise will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

--
Omri