For me, this is an easy decision (assuming it sounds as good as I expect
it to):

Step 1: order Transporter bundle = -$1999
Step 2: sell Balanced Theta Miles CDP = + $1000
Step 3: sell current wireless SB3  and linear power supply = + $250
Step 4: sell gratis SB3 = + $275

Final cost should be less than $500 for the upgrade.  I can easily get
that through "purchasing" since it will remove one piece of electronic
gear from the house!

Big thanks to Sean and gang for taking this chance and resetting the
bar once again.

This will be my 8th slimdevices "device" (SliMP3, SB1G, SB2, 4*SB3
already in the house or on loan to friends/family) and i continue to
evangelize for you every chance I get.

-twylie

--
twylie