I'm a current SB3 owner and would love to buy a **TRANSPORTER** (read
w/ deep voice and echo :)   but why would I preorder and only get
another SB3 free?  Then I would have 2 SB3 and a **TRANSPORTER**. Not
that this is a terrible thing because I use it all of the time, but I
really dont need that many and would end up trying to resell at least
one. Is there any other discount for current owners? Even $150 off
might sway the decision some......

Overall, I think this is a great direction and hope Slim Devices
continues to broaden their product offerings.  I've been both barely
able to afford the SB (had it existed) and now able to consider the
Transporter (if I continue to drive my '97) and would guess there is a
very broad market out there for these types of products. Great work SD
team!

--
pm314