Does anyone have a picture of the old rack mount design we all came up
with about a year ago?  From the cobwebs in my brain, I seem to think
this is very close to what we said we wanted, almost to a tee.

I'd mortgage my house to buy a couple of these.  Actually, I'm going
through that process right now, maybe I'll see if I can get the
adjuster to add on enough for two Transporters.  Audiophile quality is
expensive, but this looks to be a home run for slim devices.  Hopefully
they'll sell enough to justify more without interrupting progress to a
sb4!

--
peecee