I think allmusic.com or amazon.com are your best bet, but I haven't seen
any software that would retreive the rating information from these
sites. The problem is to retreive the ratings from the web, when you
have the ratings there are several tools available to set the ratings
in slimserver, tagging the music or where ever you want them.

Another problem is that these sites don't rate tracks they rate albums,
so all tracks on an album would get the same rating.

There is also http://www.last.fm, but it doesn't have ratings it have
statistics about number of times a track has been listen to.

Are you a developer who are ready to do some development work to
retreive the ratings from these sites ?

If you aren't I would suggest that you try to set the ratings manually
on per artist or per album level. I am not sure exactly which tools
that make this possible. I know the TrackStat plugin can do it on per
album level with slimserver but with that solution you will have to
click 4-5 times per album, so that might not be the optimal solution.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.homeip.net) 'My download page'