I'll run an SB3 through my Esoteric D-03 and let you know
> > how the Transporter stacks up.
> What kind of audiophile buys a $2000 source component without hearing
> it first?
>
> You must have a lot of faith in the designer's ears.  Or his
> oscilloscope.  Or something.

No need to have faith.  There's a 30-day money-back guarantee.  How many places
let you have 30 days to listen to your new audiophile equipment with the rest
of your setup for an entire month before you're actually committed to the
purchase?  (I'm not being sarcastic--I don't live in the audiophile world, but
do most sellers let you take something home and use it a month?)

In any case, you don't have to have faith in anything.  You get to use your own
ears in your own home.

Kevin