Mornin all

I must say i'm really impressed with the Qnap but it appears to have an
issue with updates.

I installed the all in one update and Slimserver 6.2.2 as soon as i got
it and all was good. Then i installed the Firmware update off the Qnap
website following assurance here that it all works ok.

Everything works fine, and it sleeps when it's supposed to but it
doesn't want to accept updates anymore. I want to update to 6.3.1 but
when i put it into the updates folder (downloaded from Progressive AV's
updates site) and restart it the update is still in the updates folder
and slimserver is still version 6.2.2.

Any suggestions chaps or am i missing something?

--
obi1kenobe