Haward,

You mentioned controlling slim server from an ASP application, but I am
having problems doing this.

I am using the DOM model within an ASP (VB Script) to generate an http
request and assign the response to an MSXML object, but it always
returns an error. The code runs fine from a VB Script file executed
from my desktop, so I'm thinking it must be some kind of permissions
issue with my ASP page making the request. Initially I just want to do
a simple query to get the current play list back, once I have this
working I'll expand to deal with adding and removing items from the
playlist etc...

--
mickweight