On 8/6/06, oriordan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have about 500 Albumes in my iTunes Library. After tidying it up, I
cleared the Slim library and rescanned the entire iTunes library. I now
have several cases of a single CD being split into 2 different albums by
Slim. I've checked both iTunes and the actual directory (e.g. ...\My
Documents\My Music\iTunes\iTunes Music\The Beatles\) to confirm that
the entire CD is in fact contained as a single entry in iTunes.

Any suggestions on how to get Slim to collapse these back into a single
album entry? It's annoying to hear only half an album when you put it
on...

TIA

Peter

Use an MP3 tag editor to check the albums, they probably have a DISCNUMBER tag that is causing them to split. Alternatively, there might be some subtle difference in the album name, like a space on the end.
--
"I spent all me tin with the ladies drinking gin,
So across the Western ocean I must wander" -- traditional