Marc Sherman Wrote:
> audiofi wrote:
> > I bought Edirol MA10D and MA15D for Squeezebox demo's and other
> things
> > and they are excellent speakers.
>
> Have you ever tried the Edirol MA7A? They seem to be a smaller version
> of the 15D, without the digital in. Any comments on their quality?
>
> > The Acoustic Energy AEGO's are also impressive, especially for the
> > price and excellent build quality, I installed a set of the older
> AEGO
> > 2's for a client and found them very capable.
>
> Does anyone happen to know where I could find either the Edirol or AE
> speakers in the Toronto area, by any chance?
>
> - Marc

I haven't had a chance to try the MA7A, but the MA15D are better built
than te MA10D.
The MA7A are newer, like the MA15D so I imagine they should be well
built, sound quality won't be quite as good as it lacks a separate
tweeter and I think is designed more for PC use.

I'll try and find out a stockist for you and let you know

Andrew

--
audiofi