When the firmware installed correctly I found that SlimServer 6.5 could
not access my music. It looks like an old bug may have resurfaced. The
only account I seem to be able to run SlimServer on so that it has
permission to access my music files across the network (to a Windows
Home machine) is my own administrator account, so this is what I run it
under. Installing the latest 6.5 executable over my existing 6.5
installation caused the SlimServer account to be set back to local
system account.
I've reopened the old bug.
Otherwise it is looking promising. I am now uninstalling 6.3.1 from my
underpowered music server latop and installing 6.5. I'm keeping my
figers crossed that I'll have enoough horses to run it.
Cheers
MC

--
ModelCitizen

Squeezebox2 > Benchmark Dac1 > Naim NAC 82 > Naim NAP 250 > Shahinian
Arcs.
Music catalog: http://modelcitizen.mine.nu/music.txt