Hi all, I'm new here and my english is not good at all... so sorry :)
I'm a happy owner of a brand new Squeezebox3...I have searched around
in this forum to find a solution but I haven't found it so I ask you:

I don't know how to manage playlists using the remote control:
1. How can I rename a playlist with the remote ?
2. How can I add a song to an existing playlist with the remote?
3. How can I delete a playlist with the remote ?

If those operations are not possible with the standard slimserver
installation... is there a plugin to manage playlist more efficiently
?

Thanks a lot for reading me

Bye

Giulio from Italy