I will run Slimserver on a NAS and want to "save" as much as possible on
unnecessary transfers on bytes to the web browser, file format
conversions (so I will only store FLAC and some mp3) and similar. So I
don't want to save a picture in 500*500 and scale it down to 300*300.
Sofar I have added a lot of albums to the NAS and have used Tag&Rename
and Album Cover Art Downloader, but it would be good to have it more
automatic.

What I meant by "command line utility" was that if there were one
available that could take a file name and max resolution it could be
called from your program, as a part of the routine.

--
tommypeters

SB3-->Meridian G68-->NuForce Ref8-->Bc Acoustique ACT A3