I ripped a CD via EAC configured to automatically encode the files as
FLAC.

After encoding I noticed a typo in the genre.  I then used TAG and
Rename to edit the genre tag.  However after clearing and searching for
new music on the slimserver the original uncorrected genre tag is still
being displayed.

As a sanity check I downloaded easytag and confirmed that the FLAC tag
files was properly set as expected from Tag and Rename.  However slim
is still seeing the unmodifed tag.

Is slim reading the flac tags or some other tag I'm missing?  Any help
or guidance in helping me clear my confusion would be most
appreciated.

Thanks

Wesg

--