results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=19369
Question: Do you have a 770?

- Got it
- Want it
- Need it
- Forget it

MikeGilpin;133296 Wrote:

> I've just got one minor niggle, which could be from something about the
> way I've got my Nokia browser configured - but I don't think so: I can
> barely see the player selection option in the upper right-hand corner,
> and it's very hard to select. The same skin on a PC with Firefox looks
> and behaves perfectly. But on the Nokia itself, all I see are the words
> "Current Player, but no sign of the combo box that should appear to the
> right of that.

Ouch...another issue I can't seem to reproduce. I have multiple
squeezeboxen, so this problem should affect me, but I'm not seeing it.
Anyone else? There may be some difference in our respective
environments that is causing this.

me:
Slimserver 6.5 (updated from subversion frequently), running on Gentoo
Linux
3 squeezeboxen (1xSB3, 2xSB1)

what are you running? have you created names for your players, or are
they identified by the default, the IP address?

cheers,
#!/ben

--
bklaas