Since this plugin will only be used when playing, it's hard for me to
choose between the biography or the album review. So I'd like to be
able to choose between these options as a screensaver when playing:
- biography + album review
- album review + screensaver

I don't quite see how this should work: display bio first, than review (or other way around)? Or display review once, than go to other screensaver?

Note this is only an enhancement request, I AM VERY PLEASED WITH WHAT
IT DOES ALLREADY!!!

I'm glad you like it.

Depending on the length of the track one may not ever read all text,
off course.

Speed up the scrolling rate and your reading :-)

I'm an ambient/electronics fan, so my tracks often last
VERY long..and makes me want to read screens to prevent falling asleep

I liked your mentioning of Stimmhorn: believe me, they're not played on a daily basis, even on Swiss radio :-)

--

Michael