results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=19369
Question: Do you have a 770?

- Got it
- Want it
- Need it
- Forget it

bklaas;136472 Wrote:
> I'm still struggling with how to display cover art cleanly. Currently,
> when browsing cover art in this fashion, there is no text to tell you
> what the album is. This is a tricky thing, given the small size of the
> 770. Text will have to be tiny, and long strings will need to be
> truncated. Stay tuned on that front.
Here's my personal and unsolicited design opinion (with the disclaimer
that I use the Nokia skin on a laptop, not on a 770): don't bother with
text when showing the artwork. The artwork should work like
well-designed icons, in that the picture is worth at least a dozen
descriptive words. Now I realize that on a touchscreen interface users
don't have the laptop user's crutch of a mouseover popup text to help.
But even so I'd say leave the artwork as artwork, and the list as a
list.

Thanks for the continuing work on this skin. I'll download it this
weekend to take a look. And one of these days Nokia770 or Touch will
drive me to purchase a touchscreen device.

--
aubuti