"I'm running a SB3 and have been going great since last Xmas. Tonight it
started to skip and generally not play at all. I updated the firmware on
the Sqeezebox and now the player will not connect at all. I'm only
running the windows firewall and I have the exception for port 3483.

My internet is running fine overall so it shouldn't be the router. I
have absolutely no idea. It's like the SB3's wireless functionality has
gone up in smoke.

Any ideas of what this could be? I'd appreciate your help.

Thanks!"

I had the same experience...after updating firmware would not
connect...then I checked the settings which required the new pin to be
enter at Squeezebox Network as the message said needs to be linked to
Player..try this it should work.

--
NY2006