Nostromo;138512 Wrote:
> EDIT: I quickly checked, and it seems that the Squeezebox supports
> gapless playback of AAC and AlAC files. Am I dreaming all this??? I
> don't hear the gaps I normally hear on my iPod. Now, I'm confused.
In think that the limitation is with your iPod rather than the format.
Most formats should be easy to play without gaps, but that doesn't mean
all software and hardware players will be gapless (including older
iPods). Mp3s are a little harder to deal with, but not impossible. You
could always upgrade to the latest iPods and then you should get
gapless playback for all the audio formats it supports.

--
smc2911