I'd like each SB to support the idea of perhaps 4 playlists, A,B,C,D
where the selected playlist A, moves to slot B, B moves to C etc when
you make a new selection.

So say you're listening to Random mix and a good song comes on. You
want to check out something by that artist so you browse to the
artist/album/track and press play. Currently you go out of Random mix
mode and create a new playlist.

I'd like to retain my Random mix playlist and be able to switch back to
it, if I want to.
The idea is similar to the "Tabs" in Firefox. how it could be
implemented with the current remote is a bit of a problem.

I also reckon that retaining the last 4 playlist selections would be
the most required as it might otherwise just become confusing.

--
oreillymj