gorman;139170 Wrote:
> Not to raise a fuss but... what did I write? If I write on a company's
> forum and I'm talking about their product, "you guys" might as well
> mean "you Slimdevices guys". The fact that you don't see it this way
> doesn't detract from it being true. :)

In English, you can't turn an absent third person into the second
person (you). The Slim people weren't in this thread - we were.

I, and many others, took it to mean "you guys who have been talking to
me here".

None the less, if that's not what your intention was, we can drop it
now. If you didn't mean *I* should fix it (which is how I interpreted
that posting), then I have no reason to react and no reason to continue
this side-thread.

Back to the original thread, the feature enhancement has now been
listed as intended to be fixed in 6.5.1. So perhaps this thread did
move the Slim people to elevate the priority of it.

--
Michaelwagner