gorman;139230 Wrote:
> Well, I could pay more... the price I mentioned was more an idea of a
> possible price point.
>
> On the other hand, what you suggest... first it's not as market
> oriented as my idea. Not a lot of people want to buy an handheld
> computer to then use it just as a remote. Moreover, handhelds with a
> good screen and Wi-Fi are still hugely expensive, aren't they?

the sonos remote is either 349.00 or 399.00. I don't remember which.
The nokia770 is 330 on ebay. you get a great remote with a fantastic,
free, gui, and you can use the remote as a pda when you travel ( the
reason the nokia is hard to get is that many people think it's the best
new pda on the market) I don't have an opinion on that bit I do like
mine
So what's the better deal?

--
tomjtx