gorman;139230 Wrote:
> Well, I could pay more... the price I mentioned was more an idea of a
> possible price point.
>
> On the other hand, what you suggest... first it's not as market
> oriented as my idea. Not a lot of people want to buy an handheld
> computer to then use it just as a remote. Moreover, handhelds with a
> good screen and Wi-Fi are still hugely expensive, aren't they?

One other thing, there are even cheaper pda's that wil do the job as
well as the Sonos.........so you could spend even less.............
Check out the nokia on the web, check out Ben's skin and I think you
might find this a good solution.
It was so easy to do this that even I, a computer illiteate coud do it
;-)

--
tomjtx