I am trying to upgrade to 6.5, but everytime I try it starts scanning my
files for hours before finally reporting no songs, albums etc.  If I try
to browse during the scan nothing shows up either.  I've read the other
posts about scanning issues, but I don't know SQL at all and am not
sure what I can do.  I reinstalled 6.22 and everything is fine again.

I am running Windows XP Home with about 18000 files all in flac format,
streaming to 2 Sqeezebox 3's.  The only third party program I am running
is Music Magic 1.7

Any suggestions would be really appreciated!

--
KGemmell