Xhorder;139289 Wrote:
> Yes, all the messages were the same 'stillListening' ones.  Dozens and
> dozens... I was accessing by the web interface.
>
> I just rebooted the computer and tried again.  I'm now getting a
> different message:

I'd recommend using the player (non-web) interface until we get this to
work.  I posted a new version, 0.6.1 that has a few more tweaks (and
fixed a bug I noticed in looking at your output).  Please try this one
with a fresh restart.  Something appears to be causing a lot of network
requests to fail.  What is your Server Settings->Network Radio Station
Timeout set at?  I'm not sure if this setting impacts all async network
requests or not, but it may.

Please let me know how it goes.

-Greg

--