kklemme;139539 Wrote:

> Apparently WMA and WMA lossless are different animals.

Indeed they are, but the tagging scheme is the same. So if Slimserver
reads tags for one of them it will for both.

> WMAL is not supported by the hardware at all and is transcoded as you
> know. I am wondering if there could be some way to read the volume
> leveling information and then transcode to the correct level.....way
> over my head....

Yes, that's exactly what could be done (although the volume adjustment
occurs on the player, it's based on reading the tags on the server).
Hence my suggestion that you file an enhancement request :)

--
radish