Ramage;141659 Wrote:
> Stuart
> I agree looks like tag info.  I also noticed in mine that duplicate
> info from a previous scan of a different music directory has remained.
> Could this account for some of the inconsistencies experienced after
> repeat scans of the music directories??
> What will happen if the cache is deleted?
I've been delting the whole cache folder and all subdirectories whilst
trying out the 6.5 betas to ensure that SlimServer truly does do a
clear and rescan of the database. All that happens is that SlimServer
recreates it as it starts up and then does the scan (which can take a
while depending upon library size and computer power). So, yes, you can
delete it (stop SlimServer service first though).
MC

--
ModelCitizen

Why does it always happen to me?

Squeezebox2 > Benchmark Dac1 > Naim NAC 82 > Naim NAP 250 > Shahinian
Arcs.
Music catalog: http://modelcitizen.mine.nu/music.txt