I just installed 6.5 over 6.31 – working well at present though I have noticed a couple of things that I have tried to resolve but the resolution has yet to materialise!

Firstly, in both web and player interface – if I look for Robert Plant – he no longer appears under ‘R’ but ‘Robert Plant’ is listed under ‘P’ (for Plant).

Robert just about everyone else appears under ‘R’ (Palmer for example).

I use Tag & Rename and have looked at the Artist field and they are formatted (as far as I can tell) the same for both Roberts – that is Firstname<space>Secondname – however, they are now appearing in different places.

Where should I look further? I am assuming at this stage that it will be in the handling of the tags and I should therefore look at the tags in more detail – which I will!

The second observation is that when I list ‘All Songs’ for any given artist, I am sure that they used to be listed in alphabetical order – they no longer appear like that – instead it looks like the appear to be listed in one long list album after album.

I have stared at all the settings but the answer eludes me still – any pointers gratefully received.

Kind regards

Richard Scales