andyg;141719 Wrote:

> To run this script:
> Install ActivePerl if on Windows.
> Place cachedump.pl in your SlimServer's 'server' directory.
> Run at a command prompt: perl -Ilib -ICPAN cachedump.pl C:/Program
> Files/SlimServer/server/Cache
> After it's done, open up the cachedump.txt file.
> Replace the last item with your cache directory if it's different.
I have Active Perl 5.88 installed on XP. I dumped dumpcache.pl in my
C:\Program Files\SlimServer\server directory (I have a default
SlimServer installation).

I then tried the command above from the C: prompt, and then tried it
again changing the forward slashes to back slashes, but just got this:

C:\>perl -Ilib -ICPAN cachedump.pl C:/Program
Files/SlimServer/server/Cache
Can't open perl script "cachedump.pl": No such file or directory

C:\>perl -Ilib -ICPAN cachedump.pl C:\Program
Files\SlimServer\server\Cache
Can't open perl script "cachedump.pl": No such file or directory

cachedump.pl is certainly in this directory:
C:\Program Files\SlimServer\server
It's icon shows it is associated with Active Perl. If I double click
the file a dos box opens and closes... so I guess most of my end seems
OK.

Does anyone (errr.. Andy?) have any idea why it's not working for me.
I've looked to see if I am doing something stupid, but missed it if I
am.

MC

--
ModelCitizen

Why does it always happen to me?

Squeezebox2 > Benchmark Dac1 > Naim NAC 82 > Naim NAP 250 > Shahinian
Arcs.
Music catalog: http://modelcitizen.mine.nu/music.txt