On 10/3/06, geoperkins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Where in SlimServer or SqueezeBox are the settings to control how the
remote control operates ("Thanks for the option to turn that
off!")?!?!?  I too have JVC receiver and JVC DVD player and those
remotes cause the SB to perform aerobic exercises and I fear someday I
may inadvertantly cause SB to lose settings or other badness.  Thank
you in advance.

You can enable/disable JVC and SlimDevices remote commands in the *player* options (not server options), choose the 'remote' combo box item.

Ben