I also just upgraded to 6.5, and today to 6.5.1, and I'm seeing the
artwork from 1 song (in the ID3 tag) showing up as the same artwork for
98% of my other albums.  The majority of my 3200 songs actually have no
artwork at all, and I believe I had artwork turned off prior to this
new version.  All the songs are in one large flat C:\My Music
directory, with just a couple albums in subfolders.  There are no .jpg
or .gif files in this directory.  I've deleted the cache directory and
did several full clear/rescans, but get the same results.

--
Jim Larson