More on this.

I deleted itunesupdater1.9 and the delay has been solved. There seems
to be an issue for 1.9 synching with itunes (at least when running
6.5.1). [James is it possible that updater doesnt work with 6.5.1??)

BUT

the nasty electronic sound (NES) is still there. On further testing =>
its there on 75% of tracks. Doesn't seem to be anything that
distinguishes the 7500 with the problem (newly developed I hasten to
add) from the 2500 that appear to be ok.

I await other people's further comments on this before rolling back to
6.5.0

alex

--
ajmitchell