slimpy;144904 Wrote:
> Another (unverified) solution you might want to try: Tag all compilation
> tracks with the COMPILATION=1 tag. I'm not sure if this works though as
> I haven't actually tried it. But telling slimserver explicitely to
> treat these tracks as compilation could do the trick.
> -s.
This did not work for me due to the music being spead over vartious
directories. For all compilations albums each with their own directory
it works fine (i.e. cures multiple listings of compilation albums).

--
ModelCitizen

Why does it always happen to me?

Squeezebox3 (with linear PSU) > Benchmark Dac1 > Naim NAC 82 > Naim NAP
250 > Shahinian Arcs. Plus other annoying black boxes
Music catalog: http://modelcitizen.mine.nu/music.txt