Hey! stop being selfish. Give SD an Logitech a chance to prove
themselves. I dont use to post a lot, but I can speak for myself in
this regard:

This is great news for SD and the hard work they done so far, so I must
say CONGRATULATIONS. Events like this prove the excelent company SD
evolve into, I know most of you will agree with this.

If everithing go the oky doky way I can say: hey I have a colectors SB3
from the Old Generation.
If everithing go the DODO way I can say: hey I have a expensive SB3
mint condition colector item.

But untill it happends its just speculation

--
simonuca