I'm surprised! Good luck to Sean and SD. I really hope that the
acquisition by Logitech doesn't destroy the ethos and personality that
SD had. Whilst I feel confident that Logitech can increase the sales of
low-end product, I wonder how long it will be until meeting a product
price point will result in sacrifices to sound quality. As an
audiophile and a techy, I don't expect SD under Logitech to be making
decisions that appeal to me as a consumer. I own 3 SB3's, still
awaiting delivery of a pre-ordered Transporter (if the UK distributor
ever receives any stock ;-), and have been responsible for at least 5
other sales of SB3's and getting those people up and running with the
software. Guys, sell more product by all means, but keep the software
open source, and don't ever drop support for Linux or flac. That'll be
the day I bail as SD supporter.

And I agree with some of the other posters regarding the Transporter;
putting a Logitech badge on it is a very bad idea!

Anyway, good luck for the future.

Clive

--
JackOfAll