results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=29368
Question: What do playlists mean to you?

- Never or very rarely use them
- Not a big problem: use static playlists for parties or similar,
  current features ok
- Use static playlists a lot, would like to see better features for
  managing them
- Want smart or dynamic playlists.  iTunes integration and/or plugins
  usable  (but could be better!).
- Smart or dynamic playlists are very important, current options not
  good enough, must be improved
- Critical: Playlist handling must be improved or I'm out of here

I love the concept of MusicIP and wish it was something that was (1)
faster (I loaded it up, and 12 days later, it was only a third of the
way thru validating my 15,000 "track" collection...so I bailed out on
it), and (2)  integrated more seamlessly (easily) with SS.

--
utowana