results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=29368
Question: What do playlists mean to you?

- Never or very rarely use them
- Not a big problem: use static playlists for parties or similar,
  current features ok
- Use static playlists a lot, would like to see better features for
  managing them
- Want smart or dynamic playlists.  iTunes integration and/or plugins
  usable  (but could be better!).
- Smart or dynamic playlists are very important, current options not
  good enough, must be improved
- Critical: Playlist handling must be improved or I'm out of here

snapshot of the results as of the time of this posts:

10 - 5 - 2 - 5 - 8 - 1 (31 posts so far).

Observation 1 - roughly half voted for 1 or 2, ie happy the way things
are.

Observation 2 - at this point, 151 people have viewed the thread, which
suggests that 121 people didn't care enough to vote!  Actually, I know
that isn't fair - I presume you can't vote if you're not registered,
and another snapshot of the forum right now shows 19 registered users
and 98 guests which is not far off the same ratio...  Who are all these
lurkers, anyway?? (Spooky voice: join us......)

Ceejay

--
ceejay