Hello,
I run a large music base of mostly classical music in MP3. I would like
to be able to display any combination of info/tags on the "Albums" page
in Slimserver e.g. Composer - Album Title - Album artist. At present,
if I want to knows who's symphony is shown performed by whom I have to
enter all the info under the Album Title and possibly repeat it in
other tags. What's the use then to have multiple tags in MP3?
One way out could be (I am not a developer) to develop the
possibilities now given by the dropdown on the Album page by showing
the info (artist genre album year) not only using it to determine the
order of display. After all, I can determine quite nicely the info to
appear on the SB.
Or am I missing something here?
Incidentally, after lots of problems with 6.5.0 things seem to be
running nicely with 6.5.1.
Thanks

--
Scallywagfr78