vdorta;155976 Wrote:
> I modify practically all my filenames and choose the SB "file.ext" Title
> Format while playing a track so that I have all the information I need
> from a track; however, the Slimserver "Now Playing" display adds "from
> (CD title)" information that I don't need. Is there a way to eliminate
> this extra information so that the display is exactly like the one on
> the SB?
I'm interested to know why you so this. Is it because you use wavs
which don't support tags (which doesn't look to be the case judging by
your signature)? Otherwise why not tag the files correctly and then use
either the default Slimserver display stuff or install Michael Herger's
excellent MusicInfo plugin to expand your display options?
MC

--
ModelCitizen

Now what?