ModelCitizen;155999 Wrote:
> I'm interested to know why you so this.
Since most of my music is classical, which has its own tagging
problems, my personal solution includes manual tagging (mostly on the
excellent Mp3tag program and sometimes directly on Windows Explorer) of
the exact information I want the SB to display: Composer, Work,
Orchestra, Conductor/Soloist, Track Number and Track Title. The most
direct way to do this is by choosing "file.ext". I don't need ".flac"
to show, but that is the best option Slimserver gives me at this time.
With jazz and pop music I don't have to work as much.

--
vdorta