I downloaded and installed 6.5.whatever it is today. (I'm not on that
computer just now.) Install went OK, scan went OK, didn't seem too long
or anything.

Then I was fiddling with the skins. I set default2, and not only was it
really odd looking, it got 404s trying to set a different skin.

I searched around to see if I could find where it remembers "default2"
but couldn't find where to set it back manually. Re-installed, and it
was still broken. Finally deleted all the folders I could (mysql was
locked, and some others), and reinstalled, and it's back. Also, this
time, default2 doesn't seem to be offered. No problem there, I wasn't
planning to try it again.

Just thought folks would like to know. Any useful hints will be
appreciated. Thanks!

--
RonJeffries