I am running Windows 2003 server fully patched but without R2. I have
experienced some of the issues on this forum but primarily the ones
around the whole tagging problem.

I know that many people say you have to go through with a certain
tagging program and put them all onto a certain format v4 for example.
My comment would be this: It works fine on 6.0.1 (I must admit I am
still getting an issue with 6.3.1), it works fine on iTunes, Musicmatch
and Media player so why can we not get the tagging right on Slimserver?

I look forward to a posting saying all items have been fixed. That is
when I will upgrade until then I will do without some of the additional
functionality in return for all my tracks being tagged OK.

--
cmaskelyne