Here's how it SHOULD work:

- you connect a crossover wire to the SB Ethernet port, and connect the
other end to the device you want to bridge.

- on reset* if you request to connect to SlimServer wirelessly, the
next option would be to bridge the connection.  Note you have to
connect to SlimServer wirelessly, the firmware then says to itself
"well the user wants to connect wirelessly and my Ethernet port is
connected to something, therefore present the bridge option."  You sure
you haven't accidentally selected wired networking?

* I would think one "reset" mode which should always work would be a
factory reset.  Power-cycling worked for me as well, provided you go
through network setup again.  I'm not sure if simply going back to
network setup with power still applied would do the trick.  I'd think
if you see the option it should be enabled.

Some thoughts:

- you sure the cable is OK?

- do you have MAC filtering enabled in the router and is the bridged
device on the permitted MAC list?

It's a pretty simple process and there isn't that much to change.
For me, speed was nearly as good as my laptop wireless in the same
area, see http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=19612  I did
have a file sharing issue (bridged computer would not see other
computers) which I am unable to resolve, but it appears to be some
strange and persistent existing network issue which is made worse when
using the SB in bridged mode.

--
Mark Lanctot