On 12/12/06, cherryplinth
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

fsoares;151212 Wrote:
> ...and "parsing errors" and "thread not found" when trying to connect to
> Internet Radio stations (that used to work perfectly until, as you say,
> a few weeks ago).
>
> I am not sure, but it seems to me that problems compounded after
> upgrading to 6.5.0 (by the way, where is 6.5.1? The web page talks
> about 6.5.0 as the current version!)
>
> When I bought Squeezebox (actually two of them, back in February)
> everything was amazingly simple and worked almost perfectly! Now, I
> barely am able to listen to music for more than ten minutes without
> interruptions or even disconnections. Not to speak of the inability to
> access stations and of the irritant inability in "waking up", as you
> reported, or to connect to Squeezenetwork.
>
> Why don't the tech assistance people at SlimDevices jump in and make
> some light to us, or give us some hints about what went wrong (again,
> it used to be so good!)and when can we expect to have all this fixed?

I kind of think that the tech assistance people were scared off from
the mailing list/forum by all the lousy attitude and trash talk around
the Logitech acquisition. It was ugly. So now, your best bet is to
call support if you want to talk to them.
--
"I spent all me tin with the ladies drinking gin,
So across the Western ocean I must wander" -- traditional